Monthly Orientations for Workers with Disabilities
The orientation sessions provide information about resources, services and tools provided by CareerSource NEFL Career Centers to assist you with obtaining employment.
Sign up to attend an orientation >>
Orientations will familiarize you with services like the Employ Florida Marketplace, Vocational Rehabilitation, Ticket to Work and the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
Available at every CareerSource NEFL location:
- Job Access with Speech (JAWS)
- Zoom Text
- Sorenson Video Relay
- Wheelchair-accessible facilities
- ASL Interpreter provided upon request
- Alternate formats
- Reading assistance to help with forms when needed
- Personalized assistance as needed to accommodate