GET CONNECTED WITH CareerSource
On this site, you can access information about recruiting events, community resources and labor market trends. You can also list and manage your job postings.
Are you looking to recruit local talent?
CareerSource Northeast Florida has many ways to help you match the right employee to the
We can help you manage turnover,
motivate your employees and access tax incentives that will make a
difference to your bottom line.
Through our partners
, we provide comprehensive services that can maximize all of your human resource efforts:
- Job analysis and employee assessment tools
- Customized training
- Workplace education
- Outplacement services
The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) launched CONNECT, the Reemployment Assistance system, in October, 2013. CONNECT provides employers and third party administrators with a way to manage RA claims and appeals, update and monitor accounts, and respond to requests for information. CONNECT has been designed to provide employers and third party administrators with improved service and convenience.
WITH CONNECT, YOU CAN:
To respond to a notice of a claimant filing for Reemployment Assistance
- Respond to all inquiries regarding claimants electronically.
- File a protest against a benefit charge electronically.
- Submit paper files or forms electronically, such as information related to an appeal.
- Find your claim and appeal information in one convenient place, including whether you have outstanding inquiries, issues to resolve, or appeals-related information to review.
- Choose the way you receive notifications from us – either electronically or by U.S. mail.
- Access your account 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
(UCB-412), fax the form to 850-921-3948, or mail to:
DEO | Reemployment Assistance Program Claims and Benefits
PO Drawer 5270 | Tallahassee, FL 32314-5270
To file an appeal, fax your appeals form to 850-921-3524 or mail it to:
Office of Appeals - MSC 347
107 E Madison Street | Tallahassee, FL 32399-4143
An appeals form can be downloaded from this page
at DEO's website.